Monday, November 16, 2009

Bargains to Get and GIVE

So I have become obsessed with all of these great toy deals out there, but really .. my kids don't need any more toys!
So I have decided to use them to give this holiday season.
Each week, I am taking the boys, with coupons in tow, to buy 1-4 'great deal' toys. We are putting them in one box and I plan to donate them the first week of December to Toys for Tots or a similar organization.
Here is what we got last week:

Mr & Mrs Potato Head
FINAL COST: $3 FOR BOTH
[7.99 each: B1G1 free at Fred Meyer, used a $2 off coupon from coupons.com, also had $3 off any toy coupon from my FM rewards.]

Santa Claus Spuds Bud Mr. Potato Head
FINAL COST : .99 cents
[5.99 at Target, used a $5 off Spuds Bud Mr Potato Head from coupons.com]

Connect Four Travel Edition
FINAL COST: .49
[5.49 at Target, used a Connect Four coupon here]

1 comment:

  1. hi Jane! Kara from Alaska Coupon Diva here. Just curious if you remember the name of your grumpy employee at Walgreens? I had an experience there last week that left me grinding my teeth off and actually called corporate with a complaint. I'm wondering if you got my same cheerful checker. Send me a note! alaskacoupondivas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete