Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Week of DEALS

BIG deals this week.

Thanks to AK Coupon Diva and Hip2Save, I've been getting some great deals, mostly at Target.

First, if you get a chance, check out Target and their CLEARANCE. Up here, the Target at Muldoon was doing the clearance an extra 30% off. That was on top of sweaters that were marked down to 5.98 and some even 2.98. Lots of stuff in kids, too!

Second, this week, at Target, these were what I found to be the best deals:

Special K bars are a deal, and I LOVE these. Buy 2, Get a FREE crisps. On top of this sale [they are 2.39 each], print off TWO $1 off coupons from the TARGET coupon site. Go to target.com and it is on the left hand menu, says 'coupons'. That makes it 2.80 for THREE boxes. Our Target did not have the fruit crisps so they substituted another box of bars for me.

Kashi cereal: I looked for a box with a peelie on it. The coupon was buy 2 products, get $3 off. I also printed a $.75 off kashi cold cereal coupon from the web site. Bought the box for 2.75, a small personal size kashi cereal for 1.17 and paid .17 after the 2 coupons.

Sobe Lifewater: I don't normally get these, but they are buy 10 for $10 and then get a $5 Target gift card. That makes them $.50 each. That's worth it to have them around or as a treat in the kids lunch boxes.

And finally, I am going to check this out tomorrow at COSTCO ...
Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Eye Roller, I can't remember the price, I thought it was like $30 with a $7 off coupon in the COSTCO coupon book this month. Then, there is a $15 rebate for buying 2 here. I am going to see how much it is at the club tomorrow. Online it says 37.99 but I thought it was less at the club.

Anyone else find great deals out there? -jane

No comments:

Post a Comment